After sleeping in and a quick walk to the beach, we headed back to Portland. We relaxed a little, walked into downtown Newberg, then to my sister’s. We watched my nephew play soccer (his team won this afternoon), then to a Korean restaurant in Beaverton. Great food. Then back here to watch football and unwind. [...]
eNews & Updates
- Judgement and Grace
- How one man put an end to his extended adolescence | Ministry and Meteorology? MicroBlog
- 5/2/2013 Why would God End the world?
- What This Past Lent Has Taught Me
- The Jeff Show – #9 Unforgiveness.
- The Jeff Show #8 – That Others Might Live…Life Church Youth Group 1/10/13
- The Warnings are Out. The Storm is coming. Thursday through Friday! (12/20-21)
- The Loss of a Friend that was Long Lost
- Where is the Jeff Show?
- Love your…