Sometime back in December, I overheard a conversation while the women were baking Christmas treats. A friend of ours had just had a baby, and one remarked how wonderful to watch a life being born. Somewhere in my head, I began to reflect on the things that I wished I could have had experienced, but [...]
eNews & Updates
- Judgement and Grace
- How one man put an end to his extended adolescence | Ministry and Meteorology? MicroBlog
- 5/2/2013 Why would God End the world?
- What This Past Lent Has Taught Me
- The Jeff Show – #9 Unforgiveness.
- The Jeff Show #8 – That Others Might Live…Life Church Youth Group 1/10/13
- The Warnings are Out. The Storm is coming. Thursday through Friday! (12/20-21)
- The Loss of a Friend that was Long Lost
- Where is the Jeff Show?
- Love your…